Increasing the capacity of NGOs and think-tanks/research centres to monitor and advocate, working in a coalition, for the implementation of human rights standards in Romania by using international human rights mechanisms.
Local NGOs who work for the benefit of vulnerable/discriminated against groups and think-tanks and/or research centres in the field of human rights.
- Training session for NGOs and think-tanks/research centres;
- Drafting a Guide on procedures and best practices in data collection on hate crimes;
- 5 policy papers drafted and disseminated by the training participants;
- Training and information session for journalists;
- Organizing a final conference on the topic of hate crimes.
1st October 2014 – 30th September 2015.
The project is financed through the EEA Grants 2009 – 2014, within the NGO Fund in Romania.
71.614 Euros (total eligible value). Centre for Legal Resources co-financing: 14.672 Euros
Delia Niţă, Project Manager, delia [at] crj.ro şi Ágnes Csonta, Project Assistant, agnes [at] crj.ro.
Conference Agenda [EN]