Within the project, CLR has implemented a series of activities aiming at putting on the agenda of decision makers the topic of hate crimes in Romania with the purpose of determining effective action for the combating of the phenomenon.
Combating hate crimes
- ABOUT THE PROJECT
- Combating hate crimes
- Policy Papers
- 1. Breaching the fundamental rights of persons with disability through the lack of accessibility
- 2. Facilitating the access to identity papers for vulnerable persons
- 3. Timișoara needs a space for facilitating the dissemination of gender equality ideas and culture
- 4. Emergency centres for victims of sexual violence: an imperative in Romanian context
- 5. Pro Bono lawyering: an indicator of the functioning of the profession in a real democracy
“Monitoring human rights through international mechanisms” is a project initiated by the Centre for Legal Resources and financed through the EEA Grants 2009 – 2014, through the NGO Fund in Romania. For more details go to www.fondong.fdsc.ro.