The Centre for Legal Resources is developing two training sessions addressed to the public servants responsible for ethics counseling and monitoring the compliance of their code of conduct (ethics counsellors).
- 1st session: from 2nd to 5th March 2010, with registrations up to 19.02.2010
- 2nd session: from 15th to 18th March 2010, with registrations up to 02.03.2010
Themes cover the following main areas:
- Principles and standards in the sphere of ensuring ethics and integrity in public administration;
- Providing advice and assistance to the public servants with respect to the compliance with the rule of conduct;
- Ethical dilemmas and action patterns, methods and working techniques in the ethics councelling activity and in monitoring the compliance with the code of conduct for the civil servants;
- Benchmarks for strengthening the role and contribution of the ethics advisers to ensure ethics and integrity in public administration.